ESOP promote, develop and revitalize the open source software market in Portugal and defend the rights and legitimate interests of companies in the sector.
All IT companies in which a significant part of their activity focuses on provide services or develop products based on open source technologies, may be an ESOP associate.
Being an ESOP member benefits from several advantages, of which we highlight:
- Preferential access to ESOP's events;
- Exclusive access to internal events with other associates and special guests;
- Networking opportunity, receiving and sharing information, namely business opportunities, with other Open Source companies;
- Participation in the ESOP Work Groups and position statements of ESOP;
- Disclosure of news and activities of the company on ESOP communication channels;
- Credibility and exposure as provider of Open Source professional services;
- Thanks to its corporate association status, ESOP's annual fee is considered a tax charge of 150% on CIT, until 2% of the company's invoicing.
For more information on ESOP membership conditions, contact us.